What can I do this week?

I have my winter break from school this week, so what do I decide to do,
but go in and work :-).

If any thing needs to be done for debian, I will have many resources at
my disposal this week.  If anyone can tell me what packages need to be
brought over to the new source format, I can try my best to convert
them.  I might even have a few new linux boxes around here by the end of
the week, if all goes well, for even more development. :-).

If there is anything else that is needed to be done, now is the time to
ask me, I go back to school next week, and I am going to have to gear up
for 5-6 AP exams I plan to take in May.

Shaya