Re: Logos (Was Re: Future Debian CD plans) (fwd)

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Edward wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Mike Neuffer wrote:
>
> > All the logos we have still suffer from common problems:
> >
> > 1. We do not have hi-rez versions. For proper printing
> >    we need 2400DPI versions which we do not have.
>
> Speaking of Hi-Rez, does there exist a suitably hirez version of
> the penguin? I have found the postscript version, but it appears
> to be only available in black and white. Thanks.

AFAIK, there is unfortunately only the low-rez version.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005