Re: need a list of packages in old source format

well, if all packages in the new format have a .orig.tar.gz, then in
unstable there are 414 packages in the new format and 259 in the old.
However, grep'ing the .dsc files shows that there are 40 packages
which have .dsc files but have a .tar.gz instead of an .orig.tar.gz,
which makes it 454 and 219 respectively.  So there's still a bunch of
work to go (my fault too :-) on that one. Seems a large list to post,
but at least someone could check my figures...