Re: Modest proposal for successful releases

Hello,

> > > Eg, have a set of virtual packages that is presented in a special menu in
> > > dselect.

I would prefer to use simply a menue option to list files from a directory.
Those files contain "selection lists" in dpkg --get-selection" styly. You
can use one of thse files, the selection in that file will then be added or
overwritten (depending on the function used to merge the list) with the
current selection. Then you can let dselect handle the dependencies.

Greetings
Bernd
--
  (OO)      -- Bernd_Eckenfels@Wittumstrasse13.76646Bruchsal.de --