Re: Non-free section

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

"Richard G. Roberto":
> So the "distributions are:
>
> stable, unstable, contrib, non-US and non-free?

Yes.

> Why don't we just "freeze" the "bo related" distributions as they
> are when the time comes and when bo's successor is implemented
> create the new directory structure then

That's probably the best way to do it.

> Ahhh.  So there will be two points at the root level -- stable
> and unstable?

And non-US, non-free, and contrib. These symlinks should all
remain at the top level and should point at directories below
stable -- people who want unstable versions can to dig below
the codename directory. And the Debian-x.x and Debian-x.x.x
links as well.

> 		fixed (still needed?)

fixed is still needed.

> Still not quite clear on this but I think I'm getting warmer ;-)

Yes, I hate it when it's above 0 degrees Celsius and your feet get
all wet.