Re: "New maintainer" address dead? & misc. questions

On Tue, 7 Jan 1997, Lars Wirzenius wrote:

> [ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]
>
> Dale Scheetz:
> > It's always the right thing to do, even if it seems to waste some time
>
> I agree that it's never the wrong thing to do. However, I don't
> see a problem with going ahead and making the packages, checking
> the Packages files and Incoming, and then uploading and announcing
> the package. (At least as far as Christoph is concerned -- we
> really don't want him to announce that he's going to make a new
> package every fifteen minutes...)

Well, we see this a little different. If Christoph is required to announce
every one of his intentions to package, it might slow him down enough for
the rest of us to catch up ;-) (Christoph: Please, take this as the
compliment that was intended.)

> > (you can always play some Quake, while you wait)
>
> Why be bored by Quake, when you can improve SeX? ;-)

Still plugging a product you think you invented? ;-)

Luck,

Dwarf