Re: Suggestion for new homepage

In article <[🔎] Pine.LNX.3.95.961221201910.27396B-100000@www.shop.de> you wrote:
:
: I've converted the announcement for 1.2 into a new homepage for
: www.debian.org.

Very nice!

Some of the links to FTP sites don't seem right, though.

If we move part or all of this to become a new home page, I think it'd be
important to provide a few more links, most notably to the bug tracking system,
but I really like the text derived from the 1.2 announcement better than what
is on our home page now... that looks more like a changelog than a welcome.

Some convergence of this work and what's there now would probably be ideal...

Bdale