Re: Zip drives

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Chris Fearnley:
> Can this be made a configurable option?

What are the benefits of standardizing the mount points for all
Debian systems?

On the other side: The proposed scheme will break existing
systems, and cross-system compatibility on large platforms. This
is the kinds of decision that can't really be made by Debian. It
needs to be made by each administrator separately.