Re: Distribution HOWTO about Debian

On Mon, 16 Dec 1996, Shaya Potter wrote:

> No, most americans and canadians probably won't use it then.  Better to
> have it in both or have a note in the desceription that says it is very
> international.

As you arguement is true for every country (germans are not much better
...) the consequence is to remove every hint to national specific stuff
from the title of that section. Our claim should be to drop that
distinction completely.

The information could be made a sperate item in every description (e.g.
"language").

-Winfried