More diskspace & no NFS for master (was: Re: Another loop when connecting to master)

On Tue, 10 Dec 1996, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> I actually was able to upload two packages directly to master today. Then
> later that night another outage and I used the upload queue at lalug.org
> again.

I just moved the Debian archives from NFS mounts to local disks.

While I did this I killed inetd to make sure that we do not get into
an inconsistent state.

This should finally outmanouver the NFS bug which made parts of the
filesystem RO.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005