Patches to create shellutils 1.12-6

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

I have re-packaged shellutils 1.12. Diffs can be found on my
<URL:http://www.iki.fi/liw/debian/> page. I will _not_ take over
the package: I do not have the time to do that. It would be a
really good thing for someone to take over the package, since
it is critical, if the current maintainer does not have the time
to do it.

The changelog for my changes:

  * Converted to new package format.
  * Removed Pre-Depends. I hope this was the right thing to do.
  * Patched src/echo.c to check for write errors (bug 821).
  * Corrected who --help and manual page references to utmp and wtmp
    (bugs 1616 and 1164).
  * Should compile cleanly on other platforms (bug 3359).
  * Corrected yes manual page to not refer to false (bug 4345).
  * Added extended description (bug 3609).
  * Lars Wirzenius is _not_ going to be the new maintainer for this
    package.

Naturally, I have not closed any bugs, since I haven't released any
new packages.