Minor problem with a package. Still time to upload in frozen ?

I've just found a minor problem in imagemagick. It was compiled with
libtiff 0.88, and rex has libtiff 0.89. Imagemagick cannot load/save
images anymore.
I have to recompile imagemagick with the latest upstream version
3.7.8 (well, actually the latest version is 3.7.9, but as it changes
quite a lot of things, I will put it under bo).

So can we still make changes into frozen ?

Phil.