Re: Visual Tcl application packaged

> This is the first release, so please be kind to it. There is no manpage
> provided as yet, hopefully this will change in the future. I wanted to get
> this out before Xmas... Enjoy!

> Format: 1.5
> Date: Sat, 07 Dec 1996 16:30:58 +0000
> Source: vt
> Binary: vt

Would it be possible to give this a longer name, such as "visual-tcl"?
A two letter name, while convienient to type, means nothing to users
who are not previously familiar with it.  Some people do package management
by the package names alone instead of using something like dftp or dselect.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )