Re: Problems with 1996-11-28 disk set

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Tim Sailer wrote:

> No question! I was agreeing with you, but showing I found a way
> around it. It has to be fixed or very well documented.

Personally, I'd vote for 'fixed'. Even 'documented', I'm sure we'll still
get questions about "hey cfdisk doesn't work!". And besides, it just
doesn't make any sense to me that you'd have to give cfdisk a special
switch for it to be able to work with 'blank' HDs. Cfdsik should be able
to deal with those without needing to be prodded by a command-line switch.

   Christian