Re: Problems with 1996-11-28 disk set

On Fri, 6 Dec 1996, Tim Sailer wrote:

> In your email to me, Mike Neuffer, you wrote:
> >
> > It is not an uncommon event that prople try to install Debian on a NEW
> > disk which has obviously NO partition table.
>
> Yup... I just did 5 of them, and have 3-5 more to do. I had no idea
> about the -z. I just popped a shell and write a blank table
> with fdisk.

Tim,

you are used to the system and have experience with Linux.
Can you imagine what Joe Windozeluser would have done
if he would have been in you place ?

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005