Re: is this a problem?

Joey Hess writes:

> Occasionally when I'm building a debian package (with dpkg-buildpackage
> -tc), I'll see this error come up:
>
> shell-init: could not get current directory: getwd: cannot access parent directories
>
> Is this something I should be concerend about? It doesn't seem to hurt
> anything.

I always do get this message when I re-log into my machine at office
and do a 'screen -r'. I get this in every session. A simple "cd" in
that session and the problem dissappears.

Joey

--
  / Martin Schulze  *  joey@infodrom.north.de  *  26129 Oldenburg  /
 / If you come from outside of Finland, you live in wrong country /