Wanting to give my packages to other maintainers

Hello,

I'd like to give my packages to other maintainers, because I don't have
enough time to follow the Debian development, especially since I am preparing
my leave from France to work overseas. So I'd like to give them to new
maintainers. The packages are:

Libraries:

  - libpaper: managing paper sizes
  - xaw95: Windows 95 look for Xaw

Mail:

  - mush (unofficial version with some changes by me and others): the
      Mail User SHell

Utils:

  - compress-package: package to build BSD compress command and friends
      Work to do: move to the new sources format, perhaps use debmake.

PostScript tools:

  - psptools: tools to print PS using PPD files
  - ppd-gs: PPD files for GhostScript
  - ppd-adobe: PPD files from Adobe

Rendering:

  - povray: powerful raytracer
  - povray-manual: HTML documentation for PovRay 3.0

Web:

  - apache: excellent Web server with dynamically loadable modules
  - php: the PHP/FI Apache modules and CGI tools
  - cgi-scripts: some useful and/or common CGI scripts

Note that I still have to download (this w.e.) my latest apache and the
first php package. I don't think I will have the time to make them
comply to the Web 2.1 standard (I even haven't have the time to read
the thread discussing it!) but I will happily help the new maintainer if
needed. I will in any case do whatever is necessary to integrate
changes in the upstream releases, a thing that I promised to do to the
authors of the tools.

Please tell me what packages interest you. I am sorry to have to stop
working for Debian for a moment...

Yves.

--
Yves Arrouye                          Email: Yves.Arrouye@marin.fdn.fr