Re: My Packages

Sven Rudolph writes:

> In article <[🔎] m0v3YDe-0002c4C@belgarion.it.com.au> andrew@it.com.au (Andrew Howell) writes:
>
> > Hi, I'm very sorry to say that I don't have the time that I need
> > to continue looking after my packages anymore. So anyone that
> > wants to take on the following packages is welcome to mail me
> > and they can have them. First come first serve basically.
> >
> > samba
> > lynx
> > xtet42
> > xtron
> > ksmbfs
> > xntp
> > ircii
> > ytalk
> > tcsh
> > tf
> > xinvaders
> > mandelspawn
> >
> > and any others i've forgotten about :)
>
> You probably forgot mirrormagic, p2c and rxvt.

Yep I did, thanks :)

Bdale Garbee <bdale@gag.com> has taken xntp
Klee Dienes <klee@sedona.com> has taken samba and ksmbfs

So that leaves still

mirrormagic
p2c
rxvt
ircii
ytalk
tcsh
tf
xinvaders
mandelspawn
lynx
xtet42
xtron

Andrew

--
Of course...lager...the only thing that can kill a vindaloo.
     -- Lister, fighting the vindaloo monster in Red Dwarf `DNA'

Andrew Howell				      howellaa@cs.curtin.edu.au
Perth, Western Australia	     andrew@it.com.au andrew@debian.org