Re: My packages

Michael Meskes wrote:
:
: Here are the one I found new maintainers for. Is there a list where we have
: to enter the packages? Also some of these are listed as 'maintainer wants to
: give away'. I take it this should be changed.
:
:
: The packages I still have are:
:
: adjtimex	1.2-4
: fdutils		4.3-5

Ok, since I've done already some (somewhat successful) attempts to
debianize qt, I'll take an alternate gui devel framework :-):

I take the xforms.
(Anybody out there knowing somewhat more about a possible source licence
or something related?)

And since quota and perforate are somewhat related to lshell, I'll take
'em.

So, if there's no race condition:

 xforms         Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@lotte.sax.de>
 quota          Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@lotte.sax.de>
 perforate      Heiko Schlittermann <heiko@lotte.sax.de>

    Heiko
--
email : heiko@lotte.sax.de heiko@debian.org heiko@sax.de
pgp   : A1 7D F6 7B 69 73 48 35  E1 DE 21 A7 A8 9A 77 92