Re: devel directory reorg? [reply to Lars]

Lars:
> The current devel can therefore be divided into two or three
> classes:

Sounds good to me.

> Also currently in devel (but misplaced, I think):
>	admin(?):
>
>		boot-floppies

boot-floppies is only of use to someone who is building a base system
or a custom boot disk. Custom boot disks will be less necessary in 1.2
because it's _fully_ modular, using "initfs" to load modules before mounting
the root. I think this still belongs in devel, unless we make some
distribution developer's category that contains boot-floppies and dpkg-dev.

	Thanks

	Bruce