Re: New gawk and mawk packages uploaded, finally

>I think having PPP and SLIP work out of the box would be a better use of the
>space.

Personally, I'd vote for vi before slip and ppp.  I still can't
believe the number of problems I've had with ae (having trusted it
since it decided I wanted ^Ms in my doc), and how annoying it
is the number of times things try to call 'ae' unless I remember to
export EDITOR first.

--
Richard W Kaszeta 			Graduate Student/Sysadmin
bofh@bofh.me.umn.edu			University of MN, ME Dept