Re: CC's on this mailing list

You (Ian Jackson) wrote:
> I'm considering adding a paragraph to the policy manual telling people
> not to CC each other when replying to messages on debian-devel.
>
> Is it the consensus of the list that this would be a good idea ?

I've noticed on some other lists that everything that is posted on the
list has From: set to the original sender, Reply-To: to the list address
and Cc: deleted.

This is actually very nice. Would it be hard (or just a bad idea) to
put this in the debian list server?

Mike.
--
  Miquel van    | Cistron Internet Services   --    Alphen aan den Rijn.
  Smoorenburg,  | mailto:info@cistron.nl          http://www.cistron.nl/