Re: dpkg-changelog-mode (dpkg-changelog.el)

Michael Meskes writes ("Re: dpkg-changelog-mode (dpkg-changelog.el)"):
> Do we have an official look the changelog has to have? If so how should it
> look?
>
> I won't be able to test your emacs style since I don't use emacs.

Yes, we do.  An example (from dpkg) is below.  This is documented both
by example in hello and dpkg and by specification in the new manual.

Ian.

dpkg (1.3.1) experimental; urgency=LOW

  * manpage for dpkg-source et al now available.
  * dpkg-changelog-mode.el installed in site-lisp, but still no autoload.

  * dpkg-source prints correct string for not-understood tar -vvt output.
  * dpkg-source parsing of tar -vvt output made more robust.

  * dpkg-buildpackage prints usage message on usage error.
  * dpkg-gencontrol can print usage message.
  * -T<varlistfile> option added to dpkg-source.
  * Description of -f<fileslistfile> corrected in dpkg-distaddfile usage.
  * -m<maintainer> synopsis changed in dpkg-genchanges usage.
  * debian/substvars may now contain blank lines.

 -- Ian Jackson <ian@chiark.chu.cam.ac.uk>  Thu, 8 Aug 1996 02:36:04 +0100