Re: /usr/doc/copyright/<package> -> /usr/doc/<package>/copyright ?

Guy Maor:
> I don't think we should move the copyright file.  Most people don't
> ever need to look at them, so it's simpler if they're out of the way.

<aol>I agree, because of this, and because there are packages that only have
and need a copyright file, but not their own directory below /usr/doc.</aol>

> I do, however, think we should move the examples directory.  I've

<aol>I agree.</aol>

--
Lars Wirzenius <liw@iki.fi> <http://www.iki.fi/liw/>