Re: Name clash in prospective package

I think it would be better to change the name of the Mercury Compiler to
something like "mercc".

The reasons are:

	1) Minimal disturbance to current debian users. They now use mc to
launch Midnight Comander.

	2) Seniority (?). Midnight Commander took the name first (within
Debian, I don't know which program is older).

	3) Compatibility with other Linux distributions. They usually
include the Midnight Commander (and they call it "mc").

	4) Popularity. Midnight Commander is more popular among Linux
users than Mercury Compiler. More people in this community use "mc" to
mean the former.

	5) Personal preference :-) (This point is questionable, I know).

Cheers,
	Fernando.