Bad mirror site

One of the Debian mirror sites listed by ftp.debian.org has nothing in it.

530-     linux.ucs.indiana.edu /pub/linux/debian                  (Indiana)

The README in the directory (the only thing in the directory) says...

March 18, 1996:

Because of resource limitations we've had to scale back our Linux
archive. Of the three Linux distributions that we were mirroring,
Debian was the least accessed so we've discontinued our mirror.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Indiana University Unix Workstation Support Group <uwsg@indiana.edu>

                                        Brian
                               ( bcwhite@verisim.com )