Re: Libc5

Karl Ferguson wrote:

> Hi Everyone...
>
> Just a little note, I just installed the current Debian from floppy to do a
> little more beta testing (everything went perfectly except the modules, but
> I think you may know about that) and I found that the normal system install
> comes with libc5 5.2.18-5 installed.  However, libc5-dev in devel requires
> on 5.2.18-6 - How is one meant to install it if there is no such updated
> package? (well, not on ftp.debian.org anyway).

Libc5-5.2.18-6.deb is in the unstable/binary/base directory on
ftp.debian.org.  To install libc5-dev, you need to also upgrade
libc5.

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream

			    "Judge Robert Bork, in an attempt to win
			     sympathy from the American people after his
			     unsuccessful attempts to be confirmed to the
			     Supreme Court, walked into his back yard and
			     fell down a 30-foot abandoned well.  So far, no
			     efforts have been made to get him out.
[Dennis Miller]