Re: Unanswered problem reports by maintainer

Fernando Alegre writes ("Re: Unanswered problem reports by maintainer"):
> > Ted Hajek <tedhajek@boombox.micro.umn.edu> (24 bugs):
> [ cern-httpd, gopher-cli, gopherd, gs, gsfonts, pico, pine ]
>
> Please be advised that Ted Hajek publicly said that he no longer could
> maintain his packages. Since then, I am aware that gs and gsfonts have
> been taken by another maintainer. The rest should be declared orphaned.

I have edited the override file on master.debian.org to say that pine,
pico and cern-httpd are orphaned.

I recall Richard Kettlewell saying he'd take the gopher packages, and
so for those and gs and gsfonts I'll let it wait for the new
maintainer to upload a package.

Ian.