Re: Mascot...

   This has probably been asked before, but what is the copyright and
   redistribution state of the baby GNU? It is a nice logo.

The baby GNU was drawn by Etienne Suvasa for the FSF as cover art for
their Debian CD-ROM.  I'm fairly certain the FSF owns the copyright;
and I'm equally certain that it's freely redistributable.  If there's
interest, I could verify this with Richard Stallman.

--
   "It is error alone which needs the support of government.  Truth
can stand by itself."