Re: Redistribution issues...

I don't make the "official" Debian CD, although mine is probably as official
as the one FSF is going to make. I will give authors the "naked CD", that is
a CD without the boot floppies and paper documentation, when I have
mass-produced CDs on hand. Of course the documentation and floppy images
are all reproduced on the CD, so that should be no trouble to the user and
helps me not go broke. When I have only CD-writables on hand, as I do now,
I will give them to authors at the cost of materials if they ask really
hard, but I'd rather not do that because I spend a lot of time feeding the
CD writer.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens <Bruce@Pixar.com> Pixar Animation Studios
Toy Story: > US$161M domestic box office receipts so far.