Re: Goals for 1.3?

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Tom Lees:
> The way it should probably run should be to have two databases

I don't see the point. The user should see only one database,
anyway.  cfgtool already handles the situation when packages
are upgraded, and the user has modified the values.

It's not even suitable for default values -- those should be
explained in the documentation.