Re: About using Linuxconf

Since, we agree at least that it would be good to include linuxconf in
debian, if not having it be standard.  What do we do with a user who
wants to run it.  Is he going to have to make all his own drop in files,
or should the drop in files be included in the main packages, but this
will cause them only to be used if linuxconf is installed.  It shouldn't
increase the size of the package and they should be pretty easy to write.

Shaya
--
Shaya Potter
spotter@itd.nrl.navy.mil