Re: ultrastor driver confusion

I have an UltraStor 24F.  I have a custom kernel which includes both
UltraStor drivers.  In reality I think I only use ultrastor.c, but it
is OK, at least for 24F, to use both.  I have never bothered to delete
the other driver to verify it lack of utility.  I suggest the you
include both drivers.  I believe that this is the important
information from u14-34f.c:

 *          This driver is a total replacement of the original UltraStor
 *          scsi driver, but it supports ONLY the 14F and 34F boards.
 *          It can be configured in the same kernel in which the original
 *          ultrastor driver is configured to allow the original U24F
 *          support.

--
Kevin Dalley
kevin@aimnet.com