Re: Trouble getting to master

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Shaya Potter wrote:

> I did and this is the error I got
> 	ftp: itd.nrl.navy.mil: Unknown error
> that is what happens when I go from itd->nyx->master then ftp->itd
>
> And when I ftp to master from itd, I get a service denied message and
> when I do a traceroute it dies around the same place Christoph's
> traceroute died.

Can you send me the traceroutes please ?

Do traceroute -n since some routers in between do not have names which
makes it look like it hangs.

Mike

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005