Re: More problems in latest install disks.

Rob Browning <osiris@cs.utexas.edu> writes:

There's also a problem I mentioned in another thread where the initial
configure on reboot deletes .bash_profile, and doesn't leave anything
else to set the path.

In addition, there is a problem where the first time you log out as
root, it just asks you for your password, rather than proceeding to a
new login prompt.  I haven't tracked this down, though.

--
Rob