Re: Visual Tcl application packaged

> Would it be possible to give this a longer name, such as "visual-tcl"?
> A two letter name, while convienient to type, means nothing to users
> who are not previously familiar with it.  Some people do package management
> by the package names alone instead of using something like dftp or dselect.

I did give some thought to this, but the upstream source uses 'vt' - I'd
like to give some indication that it is the same program, to avoid
possible confusion. However, I accept that 'vt' is pretty terse, and may
well be confused with terminal handling functions. I'll change it to
'visual-tcl' for the next release, with an indication that it is the 'vt'
program.

Thanks,

Jon.