Lost mail

I just found out I did not receive any mail sent to me over the last 2 or 3
days.  If you sent me anything (e.g. any stuff to do with the virtual
package name list), you will need to send it again.

My apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Warwick Harvey                                    email: warwick@cs.mu.OZ.AU
Department of Computer Science                        phone: +61-3-9344-9171
University of Melbourne                                 fax: +61-3-9348-1184
Parkville, Victoria, AUSTRALIA 3052     web: http://www.cs.mu.OZ.AU/~warwick