md5 file signing.

 	Hello,

 A while ago there has been the thread here about md5 file signing;
 That is each package should add a '/var/lib/dpkg/info/<package>.md5sum'
 file. Many people agreed it was a good thing (don't even remember of
 any point against this feature) but seems like everyone forgot this
 topic.
 I already changed a few lines in my dpkg-gencontrol so this file is added
 automaticaly, but it would be nice if it could be added in the next
 release of dpkg-dev. Is anyone working on it?

 NB: I already posted my patch to dpkg-gencontrol here, but feel free to
 ask it to me again in case you missed it.

 	Cordialement,

--
-  vincent@debian.org     | RENARDIAS Vincent |          vincent@waw.com  -