Version and components for upcoming CD set

At Stuart Lamble's suggestion I am sending this to the list.  We are
preparing the update of our 6-CD Linux set which will include the Debian
distribution.  I have been in touch with Bruce directly, but Stuart
suggested I also email the list.  We want to be sure to include the correct
parts of the Debian mirror and also to correctly identify the version.  We
expect to ship the set around mid-december and would like to freeze the
mirrors about a week or so before then.

If anyone in the development group has specific suggestions on things to
include/exclude and/or arrangments of the files that would make the
distribution easier to use please let us know.

I am *not* trying to advertise this CD set via this posting, rather I want
to be sure we present the Debian project in the best possible light.

Thanks,
Joel

Joel Goldberger			Phone: 520-526-9565
InfoMagic, Inc.			FAX:   520-526-9573