Re: 1.2 closing issues

From: marekm@i17linuxb.ists.pwr.wroc.pl (Marek Michalkiewicz)
> Will the whole thing still fit on one CD?

Until now, CD space planning hasn't been an issue. I'll get to master
some CDs soon, and will see how the space problem works out. I want to
write a guide for CD producers that will prevent some of the problems
we've previously had, and will allow all Debian CDs to boot floppy-less.

Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com
Finger bruce@master.Debian.org for PGP public key.