Re: Release

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

"Brian C. White":
> As a quick schedule, then:
>  - 2 weeks to bring the new packages (X & Shadow) over to Rex
>  - 2 weeks for Christmas (during which little will get done)
>  - Rex will freeze again for 4 weeks (public "beta")
>  - Rex will release as "Debian 1.2" for February 1st.

I'm happy with this. Well, at least I can live with it. 1.2
should've been released on September 15 (three months after 1.1).

In the future, when anyone knows of a problem which may impact
the release date of Debian, he or she should make sure Brian
knows about it.