Re: deb_install

On Tue, 26 Nov 1996, Guy Maor wrote:

> "Patrick J. Edwards" <edwards@vindictive.possum.com> writes:
>
> > 	For examples of it's usage look in the source of:
> > 		bitchx, cfs, qcrack, mailpgp, saytime, sigrot.
>
> Do the sources of all these packages include this script in their
> debian directory (and call it as debian/debinstall or add debian to
> the PATH)?
>
> They should because otherwise the programs can't be built by anyone
> but you.

	Oh yes I have made sure of that. Perhaps I should have mentioned it.

---
"The Governent is not above the law. They cannot withhold information."
(Scully, X-Files)
---
Patrick J. Edwards <pje120@mail.usask.ca>
http://www.cs.usask.ca/undergrads/pje120/
http://hup1.usask.ca:8000/
finger pje120@alf.usask.ca for my PGP Key
Key fingerprint =  9F 45 7D 6E C0 A4 B4 0D  48 C7 14 CA 23 B0 B4 F8