Re: Warning for CGI-Modules in "frozen"

Hi,

	I'm sorry about the API change, I should have put in a heads
 up. This version did initially make it into rex before it froze, but
 as version 6, which had problems with dpkg, so maybe was not noticed
 widely.

	The warning is:

                      [logo] CGI.pm - a Perl5 CGI Library

   Version 2.27, 10/22/96, L. Stein

   WARNING: As threatened, the import() routine has been changed for
   compatibility with the standard perl module usage. Please use
   import_names() to copy CGI variables into your name space. The
   dependence on the SelfLoader has also been removed by popular demand.

	The CGI-modules themselves have not changed since stable.

		manoj

--
 "All we are given is possibilities -- to make ourselves one thing or
 another." Ortega y Gasset