Re: Should editors provide "editor"?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org (Erik B. Andersen)
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Should editors provide "editor"?
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Bernd Eckenfels)
- Date: Tue, 26 Nov 1996 01:11:19 +0100 (MET)
- Message-id: <m0vSB7Q-0004ixC@lina>
- In-reply-to: <m0vS8Du-000Ll9C@Dillweed> from "Erik B. Andersen" at Nov 25, 96 02:05:49 pm
> It was recently argued by some people that all editors should provide the
> virtual package "editor".
Personally I don't care. I think one can expect an editor on the system all
the time. BUT: if the authoritative voice of the virtual-package maintainers
declares editor as obsolete, then we have to file bug reports against all
the packages requiring edito (mutt for example).
TO UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THIS MAILING LIST: e-mail the word "unsubscribe" to
debian-devel-REQUEST@lists.debian.org . Trouble? e-mail to Bruce@Pixar.com