RFC: Debian Manuals 2.1.2.0

After first volunteering for the task of revising the Policy and
Programming manuals, that old monster, Real Life, intervened and it has
taken me until now to have a chance to work on them.

My proposed revised Policy and Programming Manuals can be found at

http://www.netins.net/showcase/dmorris/debian

Please take a look at them and send me comments. There is still one
section in the Programmers Manual that needs work (I have noted that in
Section 12), but I need sleep tonight and wanted to get this out for
comments.

Otherwise I have not morked what changes I made, only listed the major
changes in the portions of the changelog that I have copied on the
opening web page above.

Please do this soon, I would like to have the manuals ready to package on
Monday night so they can be included in the 1.2 release.

Note: Most of the changes do not reflect a change in policy.
The only item that would involve package changes would be the designation
of what lists to send upload announcements to (dupload, debmake, etc),
hence the change from 2.1.1.0 to 2.1.2.0

Send me your comments please.

--
The AtticKeeper: David Morris  mailto:bweaver@worf.netins.net
---