Re: Naming the tree [Was: Upcoming Debian Releases]

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Fabrizio Polacco:
> Well, it seems we have been 'bag-snatched' of an important term.
> Should we follow down all the greek alphabet or someone has a better
> hint?

It's not broken, don't fix it.

Changing stable/unstable/frozen to something else should give
serious benefits. A number of people are mirroring based on the
current names, and changing the names is going to cause grief.
Having parallel names is not a good idea, since the purpose of
the change is to make things clearer, and having multiple
names isn't going to do that.