Re: Xt xterm security hole

[ Please don't Cc: me when replying to my message on a mailing list. ]

Stephen Early:
> I will upload XFree86-3.2-1 shortly. I will leave the decision on what
> to do with it up to other people.

If we can't get a fixed 3.1.2, then perhaps we should put 3.2 into
frozen and delay relase of Debian 1.2 for one extra week, just to
make sure there are no problems.

At some point, we should discuss what the goals of Debian are,
and what their relative importances are. Security, ease of
installation, ease of administration, no bugs, high overall
quality, releases on schedule, all freeware packaged, ...