Re: FAQ: Work-Needing and Prospective Packages

Hi Henningsen, You wrote:

 Henningsen> > I said I'd look at doing this shortly after receiving
 Henningsen> > this message (I've got plenty of disk space and time up
 Henningsen> > my sleeve until about February :-). Unfortunately, upon
 Henningsen> > checking this URL, and going to gatekeeper.dec.com, the
 Henningsen> > code doesn't appear to be there. Anybody know where
 Henningsen> > else to look?
 Henningsen>
 Henningsen> Not off my head, but as I've already played with this
 Henningsen> stuff, I'm willing to try to locate it.

http://www.research.digital.com/SRC/modula-3/html/home.html

hope that helps
borik

--