boot-floppies package working

The boot-floppies package version 1.2.0-2 is in incoming. This version
creates a unified boot/root floppy that also functions as a rescue floppy.
There are still some open issues:

	The base system is currently 4 1.44MB floppies. It should
	be 3. Once I get a chance to check that perl is giving us the
	right files for dpkg-ftp, we can probably get that down to 3.

	The base has ppp and dpkg-ftp on it. I haven't checked if it
	works or not.

	We need to have a separate floppy for modules - which makes
	up for the fact that the boot and root floppy are merged.
	I haven't written the script to make the modules floppy yet.

However, it's good enough for people to try, and for people to port
to other architectures.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--